We are looking for an experienced travel expert to join our reservations team, who can work from home, and provide top level customer service to our clients and secure them the best deal from our portfolio of boutique hotels and properties.
- To deal with all travel enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Taking telephone enquiries and searching for suitable accommodation availability and converting these into bookings.
- Booking complex tailor-made travel itineraries to suit individual client needs.
- Delivering a dedicated service, using the highest standard of customer care.
- Confirming boutique hotel reservations for clients using our unique booking system, over the telephone and by email.
- Dealing with aftersales and hoteliers to ensure the best possible stay for our guests.
- Maintaining reservation records on our bespoke platform.
Core working hours are Mon - Wed 12pm-8pm Sat & Sun 11am - 4pm although there is some flexibility and a job share may be considered.
- Previous travel experience and strong destination knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work independently from home
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work with autonomy
- Passionate about the travel
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now" or call Anna on 0203 3970085 for more information.