Travel Sales Administration Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Travel Sales Administration Assistant to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations, reception, customer service or administration and seeking career progression and sociable working hours and be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include: ·
- Experience within the travel or leisure industry i.e. hotel, reception, leisure reservations, travel agency or tour operator is essential, preferably administration in a similar role
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is essential
- Sound knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to adapt and learn new systems
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Able to liaise with staff in other divisions and clients
- Ability to compose & format emails to clients and colleagues without the use of templates
- Career progression
- Sociable & flexible working hours
- Onsite luxury leisure facilities
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.