Events (Delegate) Consultant / Manager
Our client is a successful and dynamic Meetings & Events company with offices across the globe. They are now seeking a temporary Events (Delegate) Consultant / Manager to join their friendly team. This role is ideal for an experienced Delegate (Events) Consultant / Manager seeking something a little different.
4 week temp contract.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Support with and undertake successful delivery of events to the highest service standards.
• Manage a range of project tasks to ensure deliverables are on time, on budget and attendee logistics are successfully operated.
• Manage venue/accommodation that has previously been sourced in line with existing contracts.
• Obtain travel options for client and act as liaison between attendees and transport providers.
• Support event project tasks including, delegate management, hotel rooming list management, transportation & coordination.
• Build and maintain effective supplier relationships, manage contracting and ongoing communications with all third party suppliers.
- Strong logistics back ground dealing with schedules, manifests, ideally flight bookings.
- Experience in a similar role within a comparable events agency this includes, live events management, delegate management, customer service, admin, and/or group travel
- Some understanding of the Meetings & Events Industry
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Excel – intermediate or above
- Outlook and word intermediate or above.
- Supplier relationship experience
• Travel perks
• Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Events (Delegate) Consultant / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly