User Experience Researcher / Analyst
User Experience Analyst / Researcher Exeter
THis holiday property business are looking for an Analyst to join them. You would be using data and feedback to describe the behaviours and motivations of our users and work with teams of Designers, ENgineers, Marketers and others to identify improvement opportunities, challenge existing assumptions and develop new features and presentations.
User Experience Analyst / Researcher - Features:
- You will beinspiring change through product development by delivering exciting oral, writtena nd visual presentations about your findings
- Your role as a researcher will help the Digital Design Team to understand what would make a user's experience feel more intuitive, accessible and a break from the ordinary.
- You will be working with the Digital Optimisation Manager to create a roadmap of ongoing analysis and testing
- You will coordinate and drive a progressive programme of usability and user testing
- You will be collecting and analysing user behaviour
User Experience Analyst . Researcher - Skills Required
- Proven experience of website and customer analytics software and interpretation is essential
- You must have a full understanding of the fundamentals of online marketing - search, affiliate, email, social, display
- You must have had previous success with remote usability testing tools such as Userzoom and What Users DO
- Ideally you will have proven experience of Juorney Mapping ethnographic research, personas development and CX Measurement in a digital environment
- You must have a genuine interest in human behavioour and experience in how this can be practically used to deliver a better customer experience
- This role is based in Exeter and comes with a good package and benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk