German Speaking Reservations Agent / Travel Consultant
German Speaking Cruise Reservations Agent £ Good Basic plus commission
This leading travel company, are looking for German speakers to join their cruise department. The role will involve speaking to German customers over the telephone about travel enquiries, and converting these into bookings.
German Speaking Cruise Reservations Agent - features:
- The role would be ideally suited to individuals who speak German and English fluently. It will be a call centre based position, working on a shift basis.
- The role is with an excellent company, who provide genuine career development opportunities to their employees.
- There will be additional earning opportunities in the form of commission.
- Wonderful offices and a really friendly team environment
German Speaking Cruise Reservations Agent - skills required:
- You must be fluent in German and English and ideally have some sales and customer service experience where you are used to working to targets. Ideally you will have some knowledge of the cruise market.
- Perhaps you have worked as a Customer Service Agent or a Reservations Agent or a Receptionist or a Call centre agent or a Cruise agent or a Travel Consultant or a Travel Agent.
German Speaking Cruise Reservations Agent - Additional Information:
These are full time positions and you will need to be able to work across a variety of shifts including some weekends. Please apply for more information.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk