Hotel Contractor - German Speaking
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a forward thinking and successful tour operator and due to success and expansion in the Contracting and Purchasing Department is now seeking a dynamic and experienced German Speaking Hotel Contractor to join its friendly team. The ideal travel candidate will be in charge of contracting hotels in Germany and be fully accountable for negotiating rates, terms and conditions with hotels. The role is flexible in terms of location, Germany (ideally in Munich or Stuttgart working from home) or the London head office, with around 12 - 15 weeks travel in contract areas to visit hotels, negotiate contracts, attend workshops/trade shows etc.
- Proven experience in hotel contracting or equivalent background
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English & German essential
- Ideally experience in hotel contracting in Germany
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Ambitious with the ability to think on your feet, multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- A valid driving licence
- Career progression
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with German Hotel Contracting experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Hotel Contractor - German Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly