Senior Travel Consultant
7 days left
- Contract Type
The post-holder is expected to fulfil the following key measures of performance;
- Assist customers confidently and enthusiastically with the purchase of holidays.
- Advice and guide customers regarding holiday locations demonstrating knowledge and experience of worldwide popular tourist destinations.
- Have the ability, experience and confidence to assist customers with complex travel itineraries.
- Maximise sales in branch.
- Support the development and motivation of travel consultants.
- Provide professional and excellent customer service.
- Assist with maintaining branch standards.
- Represent the Society and the travel division at external events, trips and meetings, building relations and contacts within the travel and tourism industry.
- Adherence to Society policies and procedures.
Apply for Senior Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly