7 days left
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and creative Artworker/Designer looking for their next challenge to join our multi-channel Marketing Services team here at Newmarket Holidays!
The award-winning Newmarket Group is one of the UK's largest independently owned specialist tour operators and looks after the arrangements of tens of thousands of clients each year to a wide range of destinations throughout the UK, across Europe and worldwide. We employ over 200 people, the majority of whom are based at our Wallington, South London office.
Working as part of a close-knit team on a day-to-day basis the Artworker/Designer will produce artwork and design for press advertisements, brochure production, website imagery, marketing emails, travel agency marketing support and promotional items, mail-shot artwork and loads of other fun and interesting stuff! The primary objective is to achieve excellent visual representation of marketing briefs, using creative excellence to translate marketing objectives into creative strategies and designs.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience in Adobe CS particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience of using Mac OS
- Expert knowledge of and experience within the field of creative design i.e. Print, Design, Publishing, Digital and/or Direct Mail
- A high level of design and page layout ability
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- A team player ethos with a can do attitude
- Strong time management skills to meet tight deadlines and work autonomously
- A keen eye for detail and be able to maintain quality control of own work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to clearly communicate with internal and external clients
- The ability to assimilate a number of tasks and work methodically
- 20 days annual leave per year increasing by a day after 5-years to a maximum of 25 days
- 8 paid Public/Bank Holidays each year
- Contributory pension scheme (subject to auto enrolment of staff member)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free eye test and contribution towards VDU use only prescription
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Salary sacrifice Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff discounts - Newmarket holidays (15-50% dependent on product)
- Staff discounts - West End theatre shows, royal events and concerts etc
- Training and development
- Travel Zoo Voucher Deals
- Up to 2 extra days holiday entitlement in each calendar year when travelling on a Newmarket holiday
- Work-Life Balance/ flexible working arrangements
The hours are 35 per week, Monday-Friday and based at our Head Office in Wallington, Sutton.
Apply for Artworker/ Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly