European Cruise Product Manager
The purpose of this role is to hold full responsibility and accountability for cruise product across all cruise lines. To ensure the product sourced is both inspiring and accurate with maximum profit achieved whilst remaining competitive within the market place. Work closely with the sales & marketing department for the promotion of offers.
- Organised, ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both over the phone and via email
- Show initiative
- Attention to detail
- Commercially astute
- Leader with a proven track record in managing and developing people
- Team player
- Full accountability for ensuring all company targets are achieved
- Monitor & report on product area performance
- Liaise with suppliers to source exclusive deals and obtain marketing support
- Attend supplier meetings and conference calls
- Demonstrate at all times a thorough understanding of the market place
- Produce and put to market new product opportunities
- Source & promote the best bespoke fly cruise deals across all marketing channels
- Ensure accuracy of all offers on the company website and all marketing activity
- Effectively manage Product Coordinators
- Work in collaboration with sales & marketing departments
- Carry out continuous competitor analysis
- Participation in familiarisation trips
Key responsibilities may change depending upon the demands of the business; the above responsibilities are a guideline only and not an exhaustive list of all duties to be carried out.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"