Account Manager - Travel Technology - South East. An excellent opportunity to work for a growing and reputable travel technology provider, responsible for managing clients in the Travel Agency and Tour Operating sectors. There is an element of flexibility to work from home and the office as well time spent visiting clients who may be based across the UK.
Account Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing a designated portfolio of accounts within the travel industry, not only looking to retain the business but also increase revenue and profitability from these accounts through consultative and insight-based selling. You will be required to maintain a high level of knowledge on the product portfolio, the market and competitor information as well as contribute to wide business projects. You will create and implement tailored account development plans for each of the assigned clients to increase the pipeline of business.
Account Manager Skills Required
- Commercial account management experience with the ability to build and implement account development plans
- Experience of selling technology services and/or solutions, preferably within the travel sector
- Analytical and competent in the use of CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of consultative selling "value add" rather than just on price
- PC literate - Microsoft Office, Sales CRM, SAP
- Preferably degree educated
Account Manager Package
A competitive basic salary (to be discussed on application) + car allowance + 30% bonus + benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/