Guest Relations Executive
Guest Services Executive-- Nr Guildford from £20k ++
This specialist tour operator are looking for a Customer focused person to join them as a Guest Services Executive. It is a highly responsible role within a great team and the pay is very competitive.
Guest Services Executive - Features:-
- Great pay
- Working in an established friendly, supportive team
- Working for an established, reputable tour operator
- Interesting role
- constantly challenging
- You will be speaking to customers post departure to resolve issues and complaints
- You will be involved in letter writing, liaising with customers on phone as well as responding to social media comments
Guest Services Executive Skills Required:-
- Ideally you will have worked within the travel industry in a customer relations or customer services or duty manager or travel consultant role previously where you can demonstrate experience of successfully dealing with customer complaints.
- Ideally you will have a passion for ski too but this is not essential
- Your grammar and overall levels of communication must be excellent - we are looking for an articulate professional who is always championing the customer's needs.
- You must be absolutely focused on being willing to go the extra mile for the customer.
For more information please apply or call Sarah on 01737 309980
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk