Guest Relations Executive
4 days left
- Contract Type
Guest Services Executive-- Nr Guildford from £20k ++
This specialist tour operator are looking for a Customer focused person to join them as a Guest Services Executive. It is a highly responsible role within a great team and the pay is very competitive.
Guest Services Executive - Features:-
- Great pay
- Working in an established friendly, supportive team
- Working for an established, reputable tour operator
- Interesting role
- constantly challenging
- You will be speaking to customers post departure to resolve issues and complaints
- You will be involved in letter writing, liaising with customers on phone as well as responding to social media comments
Guest Services Executive Skills Required:-
- Ideally you will have worked within the travel industry in a customer relations or customer services or duty manager or travel consultant role previously where you can demonstrate experience of successfully dealing with customer complaints.
- Ideally you will have a passion for ski too but this is not essential
- Your grammar and overall levels of communication must be excellent - we are looking for an articulate professional who is always championing the customer's needs.
- You must be absolutely focused on being willing to go the extra mile for the customer.
For more information please apply or call Sarah on 01737 309980
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Guest Relations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly