Travel Sales Consultants - Canadian Holidays
Travel Sales Consultant – Canadian Holidays
Base Salary £20,000 + Commission – Uncapped Earning Potential
My client is a leading tour operator who are looking for Travel Sales Consultant with a passion for Canada and the hunger to achieve challenging sales targets.
Travel Sales Consultants must be willing to work hard, be a proven team player and be highly self-motivated with the experience of delivering their targets in a challenging travel industry.
Travel Sales Consultants must be experienced in handling customer queries and complaints whilst still able to stay motivated to sell.
Travel Sales Consultants must be flexible to work shifts are varied on a rotation between 08:30 – 21:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 – 20:00 Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 Saturday and bank holidays and10:00 – 17:00 Sundays.
Travel Sales Consultant Key responsibilities:
- To be inspired by the customer’s ideas for what they want from their holiday and to be able to translate that into an actual recommendation for a holiday
- To be passionate on every call about the brand and the product sols
- An understanding of selling principles and to be able to close the deal
- To be focused and driven to achieve targets
- To maintain a positive mind-set to overcome challenges and barriers to selling
- To handle customer complaints and resolve at first point of contact whenever possible
Travel Sales Consultant Skills / Experience / Requirements:
- Previous sales experience within travel industry preferred but not essential
- High achiever
- Strong customer service
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to persuade the customer to buy
- Able to communicate confidently and enthusiastically (both verbally and in writing)
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy
Travel Sales Consultant Remuneration and Benefits:
- Base Salary of £20,000 + Uncapped Commission OTE £30K +
- Discounted Holidays
- Health Care
- Social Events
To apply for the Travel Sales Consultant role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.