CUSTOMER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
This Leading Cruise Company are currently recruiting for an experienced letter writing/complain handler. Based in their offices Essex / London boarder, paying £18-20K.
Customer Relations Executive, Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company procedure and industry guidelines, in a timely and fair manner
- Maintain the highest level of written communication for pre and post travel correspondence
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency depending on the volume of enquiries, and adapt and priorities as required.
- Ensure a high level of customer service by telephone, email and written communications is maintained at all times.
Customer Relations Executive, Skills Required:
- Previous experience ideally within the travel industry , especially in a Customer Service environment essential.
- Strong letter writing skills and experience preparing written correspondence for customers is essential.
- This role will suit a calm and patient individual who has a positive and enthusiastic approach to their work.
- Paying £18K - £20K
- Based in Essex / London Boarder
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this Customer Relations Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG47207
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk