CUSTOMER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
6 days left
- Contract Type
This Leading Cruise Company are currently recruiting for an experienced letter writing/complain handler. Based in their offices Essex / London boarder, paying £18-20K.
Customer Relations Executive, Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company procedure and industry guidelines, in a timely and fair manner
- Maintain the highest level of written communication for pre and post travel correspondence
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency depending on the volume of enquiries, and adapt and priorities as required.
- Ensure a high level of customer service by telephone, email and written communications is maintained at all times.
Customer Relations Executive, Skills Required:
- Previous experience ideally within the travel industry , especially in a Customer Service environment essential.
- Strong letter writing skills and experience preparing written correspondence for customers is essential.
- This role will suit a calm and patient individual who has a positive and enthusiastic approach to their work.
- Paying £18K - £20K
- Based in Essex / London Boarder
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this Customer Relations Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG47207
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for CUSTOMER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly