Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant - sociable working hours
An exciting Luxury Worldwide Travel Specialist role has arisen for an award winning company. Do you enjoy selling Luxury Holidays to the discerning traveller? This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic Tour Operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. This elite Tour Operator offer bespoke tailormade itineraries throughout Europe, USA, Indian Ocean, Africa & the Middle East, plus more exotic to its discerning clientele. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Specialist to join their friendly and fun team.
This exciting travel role includes an array of responsibilities in which no day will be the same:
- Arranging luxury and inspiring tailor-made travel, bespoke tours, beach packages, city breaks, cruises, family holidays, wildlife packages, activity travel, weddings, honeymoons, flights, hotels, villas.
- You shall be managing the customer from beginning to end whilst offering excellent customer service from start to finish.
- Up selling travel ancillaries such as car hire and airport lounges.
- Booking a wide range of travel services including hotels, flights, tours, insurance etc
- Offering recommendation’s and advice to customers on various destinations
- Providing a cutting edge customer service.
- Using your sales skills to convert enquiries into a sale
What are we looking for?
- Experience in tailor-making luxury worldwide holidays for the discerning traveller from a tour operator or travel agency background
- Conversant with CRS such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan
- Good worldwide destination knowledge
- Ability to think outside the box to go above & beyond the call of duty to create once in a lifetime holidays for discerning clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Confident and polite telephone manner
• FAM Trips
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Generous salary + bonus
• Destination training programmes
• Chance to work for a dynamic, friendly and forward thinking Tour Operator, in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
SOCIABLE WORKING HOURS! NO SHIFTS – NO SUNDAYS!
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with luxury tailormade travel experience will be considered for this role.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.