Legal Support Coordinator - Travel INdustry
Legal Support Coordinator - Travel Industry - Southampton
This global business are looking for someone to fulfil a brand new role handling all legal cases from the Guest Relations department. This is an autonomous role where you will be investigating all live cases.
Legal Support Coordinator - Travel Industry - Features:
- This is an incredibly busy role where you will be investigating all cases that have been passed onto the legal team.
- You will be liaising with all suppliers and passengers involved and ensuring all details are correct before putting all cases together and passing through to the head office to be reviewed.
- Although you will have the support of a manager and related team you will be working on these cases on your own.
- The role is Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30
- There is parking, private healthcare and a good salary plus 25 days holiday
Legal Support Coordinator
- Ideally you will have worked within the travel industry in a complaint handling role previously
- It is essential that you have worked in a complaint handling capacity before
- If you speak German fluently then there is more capacity to be trained in these areas but German is not essential.
To find out more please apply with your CV.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk