Travel Content Executive
We’re recruiting for a brand new Travel Content Executive role with a leading Tour Operator in Henley-in-Arden. This is a newly-created position within a vibrant travel company, offering a fantastic opportunity for Marketing or Travel graduates or those at the early stages of a Marketing career to kick-start a career in the sought-after Travel sector! This Travel Content Executive role involves creating, maintaining and managing quality global product content across a range of online platforms, supporting the International Sales Manager with a variety of tasks and forming an essential link between the Product and Sales teams. Our client are a fast-growing global travel organisation, who currently operate across 5 continents and over 100 cities and resorts and for the successful candidate, they’re offering a competitive salary of £16k plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance and also other Travel industry benefits such as familiarisation trips. Our client are a vastly developing brand so this truly is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Travel Marketing career!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Content Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Content Executive:
- Organise and assist in preparing product content
- Manage global product content on partner platforms
- Create, develop and deliver specific promotional activity
- Liaise effectively with partners and suppliers and internal Sales and Product teams
- Track product placement on partner platforms and complete competitor awareness research
- Prepare and distribute weekly newsletters to partner network
Skills required for the role:
- Either a degree in a Travel or Marketing related subject or previous Marketing experience
- A genuine interest in developing a career in marketing and/or the travel sector
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and a keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Content Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.