Product Contract Manager World Wide
This highly successful rapidly expanding, award winning Travel specialist requires a Product & Purchasing / Contract Manager to join their team.
One position is now available in the highly experienced and dedicated Product department for a Product Manager who is responsible for full ownership of products across worldwide destinations, ensuring optimal product mix to meet planned revenue, volume and margin targets.
As a Product & Purchasing / Contract Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Procure best rate & allocation practice in all areas of responsibility ensuring the most competitive deals in the market place.
- Maximise commercial return on relationships by ensuring highly competitive brochure contributions and sales overrides are incorporated into the contracting process.
- Brochure production including pagination, layout, copywriting. Liaise with the brochure production team and ensure high standard of content and good quality images.
- Manage competitor analysis and awareness
- Maintain existing supplier relationships as well as establishing new business partners.
- General product management and growth including the monitoring of sales and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
Product & Purchasing / Contract Manager Skill attributes:
- Experience in a Purchasing / Contracting role, in an Online or Mainstream operator
- Sound knowledge of the travel industry, including competitor activity
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamic, proactive and able to work to tight deadlines
To apply for this Product & Purchasing / Contract Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Product & Purchasing / Contract Manager jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk