Retail Travel Sales Trainer
Retail Travel Sales Trainer job description:
Our client’s Travel Consultants deal with incoming telephone calls and emails creating USA holidays with an exceptional level of customer service applied.
Our client is looking for a Retail Sales Trainer to join the Trade Sales department. The successful candidate will have previous training experience and a passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing, ensuring a high training standard of new and existing staff in all core systems, products and destinations.
This role comes with fantastic development opportunities and the rewarding chance to see others grow and develop in their roles.
Retail Travel Sales Trainer skills:
- 2 years minimum recent retail travel sales experience required
- Previous proven training experience within the travel industry
- Previous telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of USA geography and destinations essential.
- First-hand experience of travelling to the USA would be beneficial.
- Previous team working experience essential.
- A highly competent level of keyboard, PC skills and use of a variety of systems along with excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Airline reservation system experience essential.
Retail Travel Sales Trainer package:
- Highly competitive salary!
- Working 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 based in Essex.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing up to 33 days for long service
- Private Medical insurance
- Fam Trips
- Holiday concessions
- Free lunch
For further information, please contact Paul in the Travel team.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you.