Ski Specialist - Brighton £20-25k..OTE up to £33K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Ski Specialist to join this leading catered Ski chalet specialist This luxurious operator specialises in providing their clients with a luxurious catering experience in a truly stunning location. As a small, specialist travel company, you will be exposed to all elements of the business but your main responsibility will be to manage all customer leads and be accountable for all sales and KPIs. You will also be involved in some business development duties, so you will have a proven track record and the determination to grow the business and maximise the relationship value within their existing customer base.
Ski Specialist - key responsibilities
- This is predominately a telephone role, ensuring that all forms of contact such as phone, email, LiveChat, and social media channels are handled quickly and with a friendly 'can-do' attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding sales performance targets.
- It is all about listening to their customers and providing expert advice and suggestions to help them book their dream getaway
- Working hard to make sure you are constantly improving and enhancing the overall customer experience and conveying the key USP for this Operator to prospective guests.
- Ensuring that customer service calls are made for your returning customers, to build a future repeat booking pipeline.
- Confident in understanding their holidays by sharing your own stories and using your initiative to ooze expertise and encourage customers to book with you.
Ski Specialist - Skills and Experience
- You will be experienced in new business sales development & account management, responding well to a results driven framework, with a strong sense of ownership for your work.
- You must be self-motivated and show a consistent performance in optimising conversion rates, from all enquiries
- You will possess a good telephone manner, strong lead generation and prioritisation skills, a pro-active approach, building empathy without effort, and strong ability to close.
- You must be structured in your thinking, hard-working, highly motivated and equally talented within a team environment or when operating independently.
- You will have a proven independent professional attitude to managing your own time, nurturing a realistic sales pipeline and demonstrating accountability for your activities and the outcomes.
- You are quick to learn and understand the precise needs of the guests and the ability to effectively match the benefits of the product offerings through clear and effective communication.
- You must be literate in Microsoft Office and CRM software (Preferably SalesForce). Website content management system and online booking system experience would be advantageous
- A personal or commercial background in skiing or snowboarding and/or travel sector is mandatory.
To apply for this excellent Ski Specialist role and join this leading Chalet Operator please call Sarah on 01737 309986 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Ski Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly