Head of Events
Head of Events - Kent. An excellent opportunity for an experienced people manager to take ownership of a specialist meetings and events team with ambitions to grow. This role is based in Kent.
Head of Events Management responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading and driving the performance of a small team, overseeing the planning and operational delivery of international events. You will also seek to grow existing accounts whilst seeking out new business through prospecting leads and representing the company at industry events,.
Head of Events Skills Required
- Hands on experience of event management wither through an events company, agency or MICE department of a TMC.
- Track record of team management
- Experience in account management and developing new business
- Must be extremely driven, ambitious and a self-starter
- Excellent communication, negotiation and commercial skills
Head of Events Package
A competitive basic salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application) plus package
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/