Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant
Are you looking for a Business Travel role with a difference? My client is a leading Travel Management Company in Bradford and they’re looking for experienced Business Travel or MICE Consultants to join their busy conference and events team. The successful Business Travel Consultant will have previous experience within the corporate or group travel or MICE sectors and will be self-motivated and customer focused. Excellent relationship building and communication skills are essential for this Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant role, as is proficiency with a GDS. In return, my client is offering a competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits and great opportunities for career progression.
If you ‘d like to find out more about this Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle group and MICE enquiries from a variety of corporate clients
- Book all aspects of group travel including accommodation, meeting rooms, coaches and rail travel
- Provide guidance and support to clients, particularly regarding group travel procedures
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous corporate travel, group travel or MICE experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Professional, reliable and flexible with good attention to detail
- Proficient with a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.