Contract Manager - This leading travel wholesaler are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join their successful team. Contract Managers are responsible for building and maintaining partnerships with key suppliers and working closely with the Head of Contracting to manage all aspects of contracting for the allocated destinations & hotels.
Contract Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain relationships with new & existing suppliers.
- Manage the contracting and product development, securing contracts in line with the purchasing remit for each brand in the designated geographic areas.
- Monitor sales performance for key suppliers and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that product utilisation is fully optimised.
- Assume overall responsibility for providing supplier information to commercial teams to enable effective marketing & selling of every property.
- Manage the e-shots schedule for areas covered.
- Ensure all contracts & supplier related information are delivered to the Head of Contracting accurately and on time.
- Secure financial support for marketing initiatives and company functions as appropriate.
- Resolve specific contractual related issues including complaints, outbookings & any other issues.
- Attend relevant industry events, workshops & network opportunities.
Contract Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Accomplished hotel Contract Manager / Purchasing Manager with a proven track record of relationship building, successful negotiation and troubleshooting in a broad range of categories and destinations.
- High degree of commercial & strategic awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience of dealing with people at all levels and cultures.
- Strong initiative with the ability to work independently and a commitment to excellence at every level.
- Working knowledge of contracting within the UK & Europe.
- Pro-active approach to finding new opportunities to enhance and stimulate sales.
Contract Manager - Additional Information:
- Competitive package
- Array of staff benefits including: trave concessions, pension, childcare vouchers.
- Free staff parking
Please apply for the Contract manager vacancy online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquires please call 01737 309980.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk