Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful and dynamic Meetings & Events company with offices across the globe. Due to success and expansion now seeking experienced Corporate Travel, Air, Meetings & Events Planner to join their busy and friendly team to service their client. This role is ideal for a current business travel consultant seeking career progression and something a little different.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Professionally servicing clients, booking all transportation for speakers and delegates attending meetings.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Making suggestions and assist with travel itinerary planning.
- Proving the best possible prices and advise the most suitable travel products
- Suggest the products of preferred partners and suppliers and increase hotel sales.
- Calculate and process reissues and refunds.
- Dealing with invoices, amendments and cancellations.
- Good understanding of supplier contracts
- Experience in dealing with corporate clients either in travel and/or events is essential
- Good airfare knowledge
- Good knowledge of Native Galileo ideal but not essential
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Strong customer service skills gained dealing with corporate clients
- An excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours – Mon-Fri
- Varied job role
- Childcare vouchers
- Private health care
- Life insurance
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly