Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful and dynamic Meetings & Events company with offices across the globe. Due to success and expansion now seeking experienced Corporate Travel, Air, Meetings & Events Planner to join their busy and friendly team to service their client. This role is ideal for a current business travel consultant seeking career progression and something a little different.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Professionally servicing clients, booking all transportation for speakers and delegates attending meetings.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Making suggestions and assist with travel itinerary planning.
- Proving the best possible prices and advise the most suitable travel products
- Suggest the products of preferred partners and suppliers and increase hotel sales.
- Calculate and process reissues and refunds.
- Dealing with invoices, amendments and cancellations.
- Good understanding of supplier contracts
- Experience in dealing with corporate clients either in travel and/or events is essential
- Good airfare knowledge
- Good knowledge of Native Galileo ideal but not essential
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Strong customer service skills gained dealing with corporate clients
- An excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours – Mon-Fri
- Varied job role
- Childcare vouchers
- Private health care
- Life insurance
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.