Groups Tours Consultant - homeworking with basic salary or London office based
Our client is a bespoke group tours specialist, who have been established for many years, due to success and expansion they are now looking for a Groups Tours Consultant / Account Manager to work from home or at their London office. Save commuting time and apply today! This upmarket tour operator offer elite tours throughout Germany, France, USA, Africa, Asia and New Zealand to school and university groups.
This exciting homeworking groups travel consultant role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Arranging high-end group educational tours throughout the UK, Germany, France, USA, Africa, Asia and New Zealand
- Dealing with enquiries that come in via the website, email, telephone or personal recommendations
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Communicating with suppliers and negotiating rates
- Account managing groups from start to finish
- Booking tours, flights, coaches, trains, accommodation, excursions, plus many travel extras
- Sourcing product lines and entering into beneficial contracts with suppliers
- Developing tours
To be a cut above the rest you must:
- Have experience in selling group, school and/or university tours within a tour operator or travel agency ideally booking educational groups
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Multi tasker who can work under pressure
- Ability to research new products using the internet and personal contacts within the tourist boards, associations etc.
- Motivated self-starter who can work in an office or at home
- Career progression
- Opportunity not only to work in sales but product too
- Lucrative bonus
- Sociable working hours Monday to Friday 9-5.30
- Save money on commuting
- Healthy basic salary
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with groups tours experience with a passion for History along with excellent attention to detail will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Groups Tours Consultant - homeworking with basic salary or London office based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly