Travel Specialist - Surrey - Australia and New Zealand
Travel Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Booking holidays to Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific and South America
- Responding to reservations over the phone and via email~
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service
Travel Consultant - Skills required:
- Tailormade sales knowledge gained within a travel company.
- 1st hand knowledge of Australia & New Zealand.
- Excellent sales techniques and proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Previous experience within the Travel Industry
- Knowledge of Amadeus CRS is an advantage
- Previous successful candidates have been from reservations, Travel Consultant, Travel Agent, Reservations consultant, Tailor-made Consultant, Travel Specialist, Travel Advisor.
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Excellent Salary dependent on experience plus uncapped commission
- Regular educational visits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk