Travel Specialist - Surrey - Australia and New Zealand
Travel Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Booking holidays to Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific and South America
- Responding to reservations over the phone and via email~
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service
Travel Consultant - Skills required:
- Tailormade sales knowledge gained within a travel company.
- 1st hand knowledge of Australia & New Zealand.
- Excellent sales techniques and proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Previous experience within the Travel Industry
- Knowledge of Amadeus CRS is an advantage
- Previous successful candidates have been from reservations, Travel Consultant, Travel Agent, Reservations consultant, Tailor-made Consultant, Travel Specialist, Travel Advisor.
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Excellent Salary dependent on experience plus uncapped commission
- Regular educational visits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Specialist - Surrey - Australia and New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly