Tailor-made Travel Consultant - Luxury Middle East
Tailor-made Travel Consultant - Luxury Middle East Role! We’re currently working with a highly established, multi-award winning, luxury tour operator who are looking for talented travel consultants to join them at a very exciting time of growth for their business. These newly created luxury Middle East tailor-made Travel Consultant roles are to support their Middle East department growth, with this in mind you will be joining a successful business which can deliver long term progression and development opportunities!
Ongoing Product Training & Fam Trips:
If you are successful in getting this luxury Middle East tailor-made travel consultant role, you will most certainly enjoy all the Fam Trips that come your way. Our client encourages product development through unlimited travel educationals.
Luxury Middle East Tailor-made Travel Consultant Role:
- Put together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, covering luxury city breaks, exclusive beach retreats and tailor-made holidays to Dubai, Oman, Jordan and Abu Dhabi
- Work as part of a dynamic, fun and supportive team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right luxury holiday that suits their needs
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all customers
- Switch sell and cross sell travel products, with a focus on attention to detail and possessing good communication skills
- Answering telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, including written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Travel Consultant who has sold Middle East or travelled to Dubai, Oman, Jordan or Abu Dhabi
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Last but not least, must have a GDS
Our client offers a pleasant and upmarket working environment with excellent working hours, along with a fantastic remuneration package, where the basic salary is £20,000 per annum, plus bonus, realistic OTE of £40,000, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity for overseas on Fam Trips. Excellent working hours are also on offer!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Tailor-made Travel Consultant - Luxury Middle East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly