Travel Account Manager - Travel Retail Agents
TRAVEL ACCOUNT MANAGER – Travel Retail Agents
£25000 + Car allowance (£6000 per annum)
My client is a well established who specialise in luxury worldwide travel destinations.
They are now recruiting for a Travel Account Manager to manage and develop relationships with their travel retail agent partners with the focus of increasing sales.
Although the role is field based, the Travel Account Manager is required to work two days a week in head office which is based in South West London.
Travel Account Manager Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery of the Retail sales targets.
- Assist in the creation of a long term vision for the Retail business.
- Assist in the management and delivery of growth & remedial strategies for all retail stores.
- Provide commentary on monthly and annual sales by shop and by region against targets and suggest remedial plans as required.
- Implement the strategy for the retail agents ensuring real time commercial messaging, marketing campaigns per store are fulfilled and sufficient brochures are delivered.
- Co-ordinate annual FAM trips with the Head of Commercial and host any key FAM trips where appropriate.
Travel Account Manager Key Skills and knowledge required:
- Previous travel sales experience or account management experience
- Clean driving license
- Proven track record of business development management
- Wide experience analyzing financial data and drafting reports for senior management
- A background in the travel industry in essential
Travel Account Manager Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of £25,000
- Car Allowance of £6,000 per annum
- 22 days holidays
- Health care
- Discounted travel
To apply for Travel Account Manager role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.