Media Sales Manager
Media Sales Manage (Travel Industry) - An opportunity to work for a well-known, highly respectable multi-media business based in Central London, responsible for developing existing relationships and winning new accounts with both travel industry clients and media agencies in this sector.
Media Sales Manager Responsibilities
Working as part of a high performing team, you will be responsible for selling all travel advertising opportunities across print, mobile, tablet and digital. You will develop relationships with existing and new direct clients, pitching to win new business, ensure excellent service delivery of innovative, bespoke, multi-channel solutions. You will up-sell additional advertising opportunities and develop a deep understanding of the clients position on strategy and planning.
Media Sales Manager Skills Required
- Proficient is selling creative solutions including online, mobile, display and classified advertising
- Experience selling in to the UK Travel Trade with existing contacts/relationships
- Experience with online campaigns and the role content marketing plays
- An understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Extremely self-motivated, ambitious and results focused
- Confident networking and attending industry events
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Media Sales Manager Package
A highly competitive basic salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application) plus the opportunity to earn superd commission up to 40% of your salary.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/