Data Loading Assistant / Land Inventory Administrator Assistant
Data Loading/ Land Inventory /Administrator Assistant required for a leading and very well established Luxury Tour Operator based in Cheadle. This unique opportunity to join a luxury tour operator would suit individuals from an administration / administrator / data input / finance OR commercial analyst role from ideally within the travel industry, however candidates will be considered from other industry sectors with strong attention to detail, excellent analytical, administration and numeracy skills. Basic salary up to £16,000, free on site car parking and other great benefits too.
As a Data Loading / Land Inventory / Administrator Assistant you'll be responsible for:-
* Data Loading - Accurately load and amend supplier contracts onto the Company Database in line with specific deadlines.
* Checking - Check loading input by other team members onto the database, against the original supplier contracts and correct any errors found
* Hotel Contract checking
* Identify missing or incomplete contracts or information and requests from the relevant product co-ordinator
* Notify the Product Manager where missing or incomplete information is likely to impact given deadlines
In order to apply for this unique opportunity as a Data Loading/ Land Inventory /Administrator Assistant you will:-
* Ideally have worked in a similar administration / administrator / data input role from the travel industry ideally having used the Dolphin system
* Have proven data entry / administration skills with a high attention to details
* Have the ability to interpret supplier contracts
* Have strong communication skills
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Be strong in numeracy
* Be willing to work additional hours - weekends and evenings during peak periods
For more information and for an immediate interview for this unique opportunity within a product and commercial team fulfilling administration and data input for a leading luxury tour operator please send your up to date CV in the first instance to email@example.com, call 01612384494 or apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk