Weddings Brand Manager
WEDDINGS BRAND MANAGER
Central London and Field Based
£30K + Car Allowance of £6K per annum
My client is leading international tour operator who offer a bespoke high end wedding product to clients wishing to get married in their resorts.
The now seeking a Weddings Brand Manager to drive sales and be the brand ambassador for Weddings and Honeymoons within the UK through travel trade partners.
The successful candidate must have previous travel industry experience with knowledge of the weddings sector.
Weddings Brand Manager Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Conducting regular training to trade partners such as tour operators, wedding planners and travel agents.
- Generating leads, partnerships, contacts and training sessions.
- Creating and implementing an annual weddings and honeymoon strategy.
- Sourcing new opportunities for in-store wedding related events to maximise attendance.
- Working with the PR and Marketing departments to create campaigns and ensure promotion of weddings and honeymoons throughout the year
- Reviewing, planning and implementing a Wedding Specialist programme
- Planning, preparing and delivering presentations and familiarisation trips.
- Creating a monthly newsletter to be sent to trade partners
Wedding Brand Manager Previous Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous extensive experience in the travel industry with weddings knowledge
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Good business sense and financial planning, marketing skills, strategy development and implementation.
- Full Driving Licence
- Must live within a commutable distance to head office in Central London as two days a week are based in the office.
Weddings Brand Manager Remunerations and Benefits:
Base salary to £30,000
Car Allowance to £6,000 per annum
22 Days Holidays
To apply for this Wedding Brand Manager, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.