Account Manager London
Do communication and presentation skills coarse through your very bones?
Does providing successful solutions to your clients make you clench your fist in triumph?
If so, we want you!
Diversity Travel is an award-winning specialist travel management company with offices in Manchester, London and Melbourne. We help charities and academic institutions understand and arrange their travel.
We’re extremely proud to be the Account Management Team of Year (The People Awards 2017) and are looking for a sensational, standout Account Manager to join our already outstanding team.
As an attentive AM, you’ll be providing first class account management to a select portfolio of charity and academic clients as you guide them towards an excellently-managed travel programme.
The role is field-based, covering a territory around central London. You’ll spend most of your time with clients, in between which you’ll be home-based with access to our conveniently-located London offices whenever you require.
This is a key role within our expanding business and will involve a range of account management tasks including:-
- Coordinate and attend face to face client meetings providing an exceptional Account Management service to ensure accounts are serviced effectively
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
- Prepare daily and weekly reports of your activities and provide feedback to Head of Account Management
- Prepare Management Information reports for current clients on various aspects of their travel expenditure and deliver these at regular review meetings, identifying opportunities for savings and efficiencies
- Prepare and present information for potential customers including RFIs and Tender Proposals
- Conduct client presentations and product training
- Identify and attend client specific exhibitions and other promotional and networking events.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A successful track record in Account Management or Business Development
- Account management experience within a business travel role or not-for-profit sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a personable and professional presence
- The ability to deliver short-term results against tight deadlines whilst building strategic objectives
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- A full UK driving license (essential)
In return we offer:
- A highly competitive salary, quarterly bonus, car allowance and a range of benefits.
- The experience of working in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- Pension, life insurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted staff travel.
So, if you’re a self-starter who wants to be a part of the best account management team in business travel, then get in touch, you awesome AM; we’d love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do - We help our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation, and quality service is our paramount goal.
We’re award winners – Account Management Team of the Year 2017, Operations Team of the Year 2016 & Reservations Team of the Year 2016 – The People Awards.
We’re dedicated to our people – we provide extensive training, offer unique benefits and reward success. We also look to promote from within wherever possible.
We’re committed to charity – As well as helping charities all over the world carry out their vital work, we also perform charitable work and give back to our communities with donations of time and money… and we encourage our people to do the same.
We’re well connected – Our teams are based in 2 of Europe’s great cities – Manchester & London, easily-reachable destinations for most of the UK.