German speaking Travel Agent
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading TRAVEL inbound specialist located in Harrow seeking a German Speaking Operations Executive / travel agent / travel and tourism graduate to work as part of an experienced team.
As a German Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered to and operations run in a timely manner;
- Meticulous planning itinerates and operating groups/tours;
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service;
- Book & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.)
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction;
German Operations Skill requirements:
Our client is looking for a person who has very good administration skills, can organize themselves very well, is a real team player but who can also work on their own initiative, good with deadlines, good communication skills, negotiation experience is an advantage, the requested language skill – German Fluency is very important and native speakers are preferred.
MUST have experience in Travel/Operations/Hotels/Graduate in Travel and Tourism.
For a fully confidential discussion on this German Speaking Operations Executive Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Operations Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk