Online Product Manager
Online Product Manager
Luton or Frimley
40 hours per week
Flexible to meet the needs of the business
This is an exciting new role at a time of significant development and investment in our websites and our brand, we are looking for an experienced individual to join Broadway Travels Product and Marketing team. Working closely with the development, marketing and product teams, you will play a key role in the evolution of our online product and marketing.
Personal Contribution to Broadway Travel
Your role will be key to achieving online sales through increased conversion which will facilitate the growth of Broadway Travels digital growth strategy. Through which, you will directly contribute to the profitability and growth of the Broadway Travel Group.
- Responsible for the online performance of a number of core countries regions and resorts, as agreed based on experience.
- Identify and agree with the product team core properties from ‘own stock’ and ‘third party’ suppliers and;
- Manage and update the quality of the content, images and facilities for these core properties within the website CMS for all core regions and resorts as agreed
- Ensure that all core hotels for our top regions and resorts are flagged as best sellers in the CMS and any other attributes are accordingly assigned.
- Take ownership of the search results and landing pages for your core regions.
- Regularly updating and keeping updated all landing pages with our bestselling offers.
- Manage the set up and keep up to date CMS configuration that populates destination pages and generic landing pages on the new Broadway Travel site.
- Attend weekly trading meetings and update the trading team on performance of your core areas, feedback opportunities to increase as well as areas to decrease based on conversion and ROI.
- Liaise with the design team to update website images for destinations, promotions, landing pages for both desktop and mobile.
- Liaise with the product team to establish a product plan that is then coordinated and consistent across all digital media and website landing pages alike.
- Ensure that any offers merchandised or provided to marketing are competitive against a basket of competitors.
- Report on performance of core regions – search volumes/conversion/profit identifying areas of opportunity and concern that can then influence the product/purchasing team and the marketing team.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience working within travel, sales, commercial or product that has given you a detailed product knowledge of popular mainstream beach and city destinations.
- Technical experience in managing and working with website CMS.
- Digitally savvy, a good understanding of digital marketing channels, email, SEO, ppc, affiliates and the role they play in the booking funnel.
- Data driven, confident with excel with the ability to process, interpret and present accurate data to support trading decisions.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skill with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced target orientated environment.
- A passion for results and genuine desire to achieve, both personally and as part of a successful team.
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- To treat all employees, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect.
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved.
Apply for Online Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly