Search Engine Marketing Manager
Search Engine Marketing Manager
Luton or Frimley
40 hours per week
Flexible to meet the needs of the business
This is an exciting new role at a time of significant development and investment in our websites and our brand, we are looking for an experienced individual to join Broadway Travels digital team. Working closely with the marketing, product and our external agency teams, you will play a key role in the development of our search engine marketing activity.
Personal Contribution to Broadway Travel
Your role will be key to achieving incremental online sales through SEM channels, improving overall conversion, online sales and driving forward our digital strategy. Through which, you will directly contribute to the profitability and growth of the Broadway Travel Group.
- Responsible for the performance of paid media (ppc, display and more) marketing for our main B2C brands (traffic, conversion, sales, net margin).
- Agree performance targets with management for all paid digital channels.
- Continually monitor, analyse, optimise and report paid media performance across markets.
- Work with our buying and commercial teams to expand the search universe, segments and keywords in all of our international markets.
- Experiment with and trial new paid media channels (video, Facebook, retargeting, prospecting etc.).
- Keeping up-to-date with the changing search and digital marketing environment, technologies and developments and sharing the knowledge.
- Analysing the market and competitors, for growth and self-defence.
- Advocating paid search media throughout the business and keep paid search messaging up to date with regular promotions.
- Recruit, manage and develop your team of search engine marketeers as the channel grows within the business.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience in paid search marketing.
- Analytical skills and usage of market leading tools in order understand trends and performance.
- Detailed knowledge of AdWords and Bing campaign management tools.
- Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Web site analytics.
- Understanding of multi-channel tracking and attribution tools and methodologies.
- Good communicator in trading meetings, email and in person.
- Good organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
- A passion for results and a genuine desire to achieve, both personally and as part of a successful team.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects with and through others demonstrating a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Full understanding of paid search channels, techniques and indicators.
- Experience of planning and executing campaigns in display, video and retargeting.
- Proven track record demonstrating exceptional performance results.
- Excellent understanding of all digital marketing initiatives and a desire to learn more.
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- To treat all employees, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect.
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved.