French Speaking Group Operations Executive
This highly successful rapidly expanding company are looking to recruit a French speaking Groups Operations Executive to join their operations team.
As a Groups Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
- To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
- Preparing itineraries from start to end
- To take all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour whilst travelling and if required contact the group leader / tour manager or escort during the running of the tour to ensure that all arrangements are satisfactory
- To maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers.
Groups Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and people management.
- World wide destination knowledge
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Previous experience in the travel industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent English and Fluent French
To apply for this Groups Operations Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.