Product Manager WorldWide
This highly successful independent company are looking to recruit a Product & Contracts Manager to join their unique team. A Passion and hunger for travel, and product development and a hunger to learn!
As an Product & Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Ddevelop existing and new commercial relationships with hotel and ground service suppliers
- Negotiation and contracting with overseas hotels and ground handlers
- Manage accommodation stock i.e. the quantity of beds to fulfil day to day demand via the call centre and online.
- Manage the quantity and mix of beds to fulfil tactical promotional activity at short notice
- Request and maintain annual hotel contract rates
- Calculate hotel plus transport prices and load prices in the web-based booking system to ensure the in house booking system and website is accurate and up to date with the latest prices and offers.
- Carry out thorough testing and proofing of loaded data and selling prices to ensure it is accurate and working correctly.
- Secure and Manage hotel allocation in the booking system to ensure maximum level of hotel availability at all times.
- Trouble shooting for own product related staff queries, data entry errors, supplier queries.
- Liaise on a day to day basis with the marketing and sales team to agree initiatives and implementation of online holiday product offering across own site and partners sites.
- Research new properties and opportunities for development
Product & Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
v Knowledge of some of the following destinations would be an advantage – USA and ANY Short Haul Destinations
v Second language proficiency would be an advantage
v Good knowledge of Windows based applications.
v Good organisational, negotiating and analytical skills.
v Product role you would need to have experience in a travel consultant or marketing role.
v Basic knowledge of revenue management.
To apply for this Product Contracts Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in theUK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Product Manager WorldWide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly