Airline Accounts Assistant, South West London, Salary up to £23,000.
We are seeking an experienced accounts assistant looking to further their career with this global Airline based in South West London. The role is responsible for: Bank reconciliation, Petty cash reconciliation, Reconciliation of client sales and reporting.
Salary to £23k plus benefits.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Raising sales and recharge invoices
- Raising inter-company invoices
- Processing of BSP refunds
- Processing supplier invoices
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintain petty cash float
Accounts Assistant Requirements
- Acceptable standard of written and spoken English
- Good standard of numeric skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of Accounting programmes - preferably Sage
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good telephone manner - clear and confident
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
Accounts Assistant Additional Information
- This is an ongoing temporary role for a minimum of 3 months
- Working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- This role could turn permanent for the right person
- Need to be able to start immediately
If you have the required skills and want to apply for this role then please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or phone Harri on 020 7397 1297 and quote reference 47305.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk