Retail Travel Assistant Manager - Cheltenham
Our client, the UKs largest independent travel agency, is seeking an experienced Retail Travel Assistant Manager for a busy store in Cheltenham. Working on a hands on capacity, the role is wide ranging, challenging and rewarding.
Please note, our client will be receiving all applications and will contact suitable applicants directly.
Retail Travel Assistant Manager tasks & responsibilities:
- Assist with the branch delivery of all Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring all customers experience unrivalled customer service
- Actively supports the Branch Manager and effectively manages the team in the Managers absence.
- Acts as a role model to other colleagues, achieving/exceeding targets set.
- Supports colleagues with guidance and direction in the sale of additional products e.g. Attraction Tickets, Airport Parking, Car Hire, Travel Insurance and Travel Money
- Identifies opportunities and actions to enhance the branch performance
Retail Travel Assistant Manager Skills & Requirements:
- Recent experience within a retail travel agency
- Proven track record of consistent sales
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven experience of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
Retail Travel Assistant Manager remuneration:
- Salary to £19400 dep on experience
- Various benefits
For a fully confidential Application on this Retail Travel Assistant Manager role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Retail Travel Assistant Manager - Cheltenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly