SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
A specialist high service Travel Management Company are recruiting for a Senior Business Travel Consultant, preferably with group travel experience, to assist clients with all aspects of the travel booking process. You should be able to maintain a high level of customer service at all times as well as offering expert advice in all aspects of business travel.
The skills required for the Senior Business Travel Consultant are:
- Experience in Business Travel is integral to the role
- Experience of a using a GDS system is essential (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus)
- Ticketing and reissue knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- The ability to work under your own initiative and part of a small team
- Occasionally required to respond to out of hours calls
- The ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Willing to offer excellent customer service and pride in your work at all times
To apply for these roles, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly