SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
A specialist high service Travel Management Company are recruiting for a Senior Business Travel Consultant, preferably with group travel experience, to assist clients with all aspects of the travel booking process. You should be able to maintain a high level of customer service at all times as well as offering expert advice in all aspects of business travel.
The skills required for the Senior Business Travel Consultant are:
- Experience in Business Travel is integral to the role
- Experience of a using a GDS system is essential (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus)
- Ticketing and reissue knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- The ability to work under your own initiative and part of a small team
- Occasionally required to respond to out of hours calls
- The ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Willing to offer excellent customer service and pride in your work at all times
To apply for these roles, please click on "Apply Now"