Business Development Manager - Travel Industry Digital Marketing
OTT is a global marketing and communications company connecting travel and tourism suppliers with front line sales staff. They help suppliers within the Global Travel and Tourism industry shout about their brand through innovative and engaging learning solutions that increases product knowledge and drives revenue.
We are looking for a new Business Development Manager to join our team based in London to identify and secure new clients through effective promotion of our marketing, communication and learning solutions. Key responsibilities include:
- Establish and grow contacts with relevant travel organisations to identify business opportunities
- Create engaging and professional proposals that demonstrate a realistic return on investment for our clients
- Create ongoing revenue streams from a range of products to include marketing, sponsorship, e-learning, product launch and whitelabeling.
- Propose an ongoing marketing strategy for clients to fully promote their site both online and offline
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure the client relationship runs smoothly
- Identify conferences, seminars and events that will help networking and help boost the business profile
We offer a competitive basic salary and un-capped commission scheme for the right candidate.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Travel Industry Digital Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly