Aviation / Flights Manager
Our client is a leading long-haul tour operator, seeking a proven, experienced Aviation / Flights Manager to supervise the Commercial Aviation function and assisting in the delivery of the companies Aviation strategy.
Aviation / Flights Manager Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Supervising the delivery of the Aviation Function.
- Assisting in the negotiation and implementation of airline tactical opportunities.
- Assisting the Finance and Commercial teams in fulfilling IATA BSP procedures and reporting including ticketed reconciliation.
- Managing the out of system range Allocation function including loading, reporting and transferring to GDS inventory as part of an agreed process.
- Supporting the UK Sales Centre on Aviation training and development.
- Assisting in the implementation of fares rules and GDS access for the UK.
- Assisting in Aviation Revenue Protection procedures.
- Assisting with the UK/European Staff Travel Policy.
- Supervising Call Centre/Commercial queries in relation to pricing/time limits and deadlines.
- Working with the Operations Team in managing the schedule change process.
- Updating the business on air related matters including capacity changes, route withdrawals etc.
Assisting with the ticketing function during periods of increased production.
Aviation / Flights Manager Key Requirements
Along with previous travel industry experience the candidate should be competent in:
- Proficient in multi GDS systems.
- Qualified to BA Stage 1/2/3 Fare and Ticketing.
- Able to work weekends and travel overseas when required.
- Knowledge of airline GDS (Galileo/Worldspan preferred).
Aviation / Flights Manager Salary
- Basic salary to £32000
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.