South East Asia – Travel Consultant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Consultant. Are you a South East Asia specialist currently in search of a new rewarding role? Then here is a great opportunity to join an award winning luxury worldwide tour operator and work exclusively within their South East Asia department. This exciting role will have you creating luxury tailor-made holidays to destinations such as Bali, Borneo, Burma/Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Lombok, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Interested?
To be considered for this exciting opportunity we are looking for specialist travel consultants who have excellent product knowledge of the South East Asia Region. The applicant will also possess the ability to provide a first class service and has experience in booking boutique and luxury hotels throughout the region.
- Must be extremely passionate about this product and you will be working in an exclusive South East Asia team with some of the finest travel consultants in the UK. You will be joining a team who have a natural flair in tailor-making itineraries and holidays, and always aiming to exceed their discerning travellers’ expectations
- With this full on South East Asia role, you will be designing tailor-made itineraries to meet your client’s requests, also the role is very varied and you will get involved in some negotiating and contracting of the luxury bespoke hotels
- You will be empowered to be creative and innovative in how you build your relationships with your customers
- You will be offering exceptional customer service – your customers will want to keep on coming back to you when they are looking to book their next holiday to SE Asia
- Also be passionate about developing yourself further, with a desire to learn and continually expand your SE Asia destination knowledge
- Always carry a 'Can do' attitude where nothing is too much trouble and possess the flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
Let’s Talk About You:
Our luxury client is looking for travel specialists, who possess knowledge of this exciting and breath-taking region and are experienced in creating luxury tailor made itineraries to SE Asia.
- All applicants must have experience in creating tailor-made holidays to the SE Asia region and this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to excel within this highly successful & long established award winning long-haul tour operator
- You will have good listening and analytical skills, be attentive to the client’s needs, carry self-confidence and be dynamic
- Possess excellent telephone manner, carry the ability to work well under pressure, be a good team player, be target driven and have a huge hunger for success
- Competent computer knowledge and technological skills with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
- To provide excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Have experience of arranging flights through one of the key travel industry GDS systems such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including tours and room upgrades
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a specialist team
In return, you will be rewarded with edcuationals, career progression and a fantastic commission structure, enabling you to take home a base salary of £23,000 - £27,000 plus commission with realistic OTE of £60,000+. It is essential when applying for this position; you must forward a detailed CV mentioning the places that you have sold and visited throughout South East Asia region. If you are interested in this exciting position, forward your CV to us immediately!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for South East Asia – Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly