Travel Administration Executive
Are you looking for great new Administrative role in the Travel sector? Perhaps you’re a Travel Consultant looking to move into an Administrative role or an Administrator looking to work in the Travel Industry? Based in the West Midlands, this new and varied role involves working closely alongside and supporting the sales and reservations teams, administering enquiries, invoices, vouchers etc. and offers a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Tour Operator. The successful candidate will have either recent travel or administrative experience and an understanding of travel administration processes and procedures. Strong customer service and organisational skills are also essential for the role and in return, our client are offering a competitive salary of up to £17k plus excellent company and industry benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Administration Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Administration Executive:
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Processing and administering new bookings and pre & post travel queries
- Maintaining and updating the database
- Preparing, checking and processing invoices and vouchers
- Generating monthly invoice spreadsheets and required statistics
- Completing a variety of other administration tasks including general office administration
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel or administrative experience
- An understanding of travel administration processes and procedures.
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work well as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Administration Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.