Assistant Call Centre Manager
We are looking for a strong leader who is sales focused and target driven with a proven track record in managing and developing a team of people to achieve the highest results.
The main function of this role is to lead, develop and coach a team of call centre & homeworking sales staff in order to maximise their performance and ensure that all company targets are achieved. This role is very much a ‘hands on’ role, and so leading by example and the ability to demonstrate strong selling skills is essential.
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven track record in achieving results
- Organised, ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both over the phone and via email
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Attention to detail and good problem solver
- Strong selling skill ability
- Full accountability for your sales staff performance.
- Ensure that all company targets are achieved.
- Motivate the team
- Lead your team, identify training and development needs
- Achieve delivery of exceptional customer service from you team
- Lead by example and ensure all personal sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of your team
- Assist sales team with any pre travel booking issues
- Produce reports on sales team performance
- Take accountability of delegated tasks in Managers absence
- Sell Cruise Holidays when business demands it
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"