Assistant Call Centre Manager
We are looking for a strong leader who is sales focused and target driven with a proven track record in managing and developing a team of people to achieve the highest results.
The main function of this role is to lead, develop and coach a team of call centre & homeworking sales staff in order to maximise their performance and ensure that all company targets are achieved. This role is very much a ‘hands on’ role, and so leading by example and the ability to demonstrate strong selling skills is essential.
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven track record in achieving results
- Organised, ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both over the phone and via email
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Attention to detail and good problem solver
- Strong selling skill ability
- Full accountability for your sales staff performance.
- Ensure that all company targets are achieved.
- Motivate the team
- Lead your team, identify training and development needs
- Achieve delivery of exceptional customer service from you team
- Lead by example and ensure all personal sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of your team
- Assist sales team with any pre travel booking issues
- Produce reports on sales team performance
- Take accountability of delegated tasks in Managers absence
- Sell Cruise Holidays when business demands it
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Assistant Call Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly