Travel Customer Service Administrator
Our client is a dynamic, award winning and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailormade travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their busy and friendly team. This exciting position is ideal for a travel professional with customer service, sales support, operations or administration experience, seeking career progression and a varied job role.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Delight the customer with every experience from start to finish.
• Liaise with Product to ensure that all documentation is accurate for each departure.
• Communicate with customers positively.
• Liaise with other departments on behalf of the customer to ensure their interests are fully represented.
• Ensuring the ongoing delivery of professional and accurate documentation.
• Communicate with clients/agents via telephone and/or email to obtain all relevant information prior to travel.
• Check bookings with the use of reports to ensure that documentation is ready to produce.
• Similar experience in administration and / or customer service within a tour operator or travel agency
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A high level of accuracy and detail orientated
• Varied job role
• Career progression
• Sociable working hours
• Travel perks
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.