Russian Speaking Travel Regional Sales Manager B2B
We are seeking an experienced Russian Speaking Travel Regional Sales Manager to join our clients friendly and busy FIT team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or within the leisure industry seeking career progression and something a little different and be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include: ·
- Supporting existing partners and also identifying new clients, for the online FIT travel products, covering the UK market.
- Develop and maintain sales plans for existing partners and clients to include account evaluation to identify growth opportunities with each customer and drive new revenue and profit streams.
- Initiate, plan, develop and implement a strategy for achieving sales, profit and minimum margin targets that are in-line with budgetary forecasts.
- Manage the relationships with current partners and some of the company’s biggest clients in the UK.
- Represent at various industry events.
- Conduct business trips on regular basis in the designated territory.
- MUST be able to work in the UK without a visa
- Similar experience within the travel and/or leisure industry
- Technical understanding of online product software (XML)
- Ability to analyse sales figures and take commercially sound decisions
- Strong understanding of the sales market in the UK
- Solid networking and relationship building skills
- University level education or similar is ideal
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Russian
- Good level of excel skills
- Proven track record of success in an international and fast moving sales environment
- Experience of working with large clients is desirable.
- Career progression
- Sociable & flexible working hours
- Onsite luxury leisure facilities
- Lucrative salary
- Interest free ticket loan
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT A VISA AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN B2B SALES WITH LEISURE OR TRAVEL.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.