Business Travel Administrator
We’re looking for Business Travel professionals for a brand new 12 month fixed-term Business Travel Administrator role with a fast growing, Cheshire based Travel Company. This is an interesting and varied role providing administrative support to a Corporate Travel department with a wide variety of administration and accounting tasks and will require a degree of flexibility as no two days will be the same! Essential for this role are strong customer service skills, a good working knowledge of the corporate travel sector and travel administration practices. Although GDS experience would be an advantage, this isn’t necessary as full training can be provided. The successful candidates will also be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary circa £17k.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Administrator role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Administrator:
- Support the Business Travel team with a wide variety of tasks
- Answer incoming calls and emails, providing a high level of customer care
- Assist with a variety of pre and post travel queries
- Action minor amendments
- Process and send out travel documents i.e. invoices and travel tickets
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of travel administration practices
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- GDS experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Administrator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.