Multi Skilled Agent - Celebrity Cruises
Working within a multi skilled inbound and outbound contact centre team, the Celebrity Agent role is to support both our direct guests and agents. The role is of medium complexity as the role covers guest and agent contacts from initial Sales enquiry all the way through the air and service touch points to the guest departing for their cruise holiday.
The primary focus of the role is to achieve revenue targets, deliver a premium service to our Celebrity guests and to ensure that we are retaining our high value guests, through every call, email and guest interaction.
To ensure that personal and team KPI’s and objectives are met whilst staying true to the Celebrity brand vision and core values.
CELEBRITY BRAND/SERVICE DELIVERY
- Working towards revenue targets, convert Sales enquiry calls into bookings using our in-house reservation system, focusing on ‘right guest, right ship, right price’
- Servicing existing bookings through our in-house Reservation System, to match our customers’ needs
- Servicing air enquiries, using all of the relevant air booking tools (AS400, Choice Air, Amadeus etc)
- Accountable for taking full ownership of guest issues, ‘I can solve this for you.’
- Perform against weekly/monthly department/personal KPIs
- Through regular monitoring, feedback and the QA process, ensure that high value guest enquiries are being converted and retained through their service experience
- Delivering a personalised and premium level of customer service for every Celebrity guest contact, including all phone and off phone contact
- Effectively handle guest complaints to prevent complaint reoccurrence
- Provide a first call resolution by pre- empting the callers next question and to prevent unnecessary calls
OPERATIONS & KPI’s
- Achieve service levels to ensure the Company; team and individual targets are met.
- Manage email inboxes, ensure that responses are completed within the required turnaround times
- Consistently meet and exceed the Company’s Quality Assurance Standards
- Demonstrate flexibility to provide support and assistance to other departments when needed
- Attend regular 121’s with the Team Manager to discuss performance against targets
- Ensure that all written responses are of a consistently high standard to prevent follow up emails
- Engage with the QA process, to maximize performance against set goals
- Attend ‘cross function training’ to support key functions and be multi skilled when required
STAFF TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Attend regular training to become brand, product and & policy experts within the Company
- Be fully confident in using all of the tools that relate to the role; GUI, WFM, Knowledge desk, CruiseMatch.
- Provide accurate and timely information utilising Company resources
- Participate in departmental projects and tasks as required
- Demonstrate your knowledge when speaking to guests and agents- become a knowledge expert in your area
- Take ownership for keeping updated on system, product, brand and policy enhancements, to ensure that your knowledge is up to date
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience within the travel industry. Particularly within a cross functional customer service/sales/operational environment.
- Experience of guest complaints desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible, approachable with a passion for the business.
- Working on a shift pattern, weekends will be worked on a regular basis
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their manager
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"