Business Travel Executive
- Contract Type
This role is responsible for fulfilment of all corporate travel accounts. Offering world class customers service, attention to detail and efficiency.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Manage a small portfolio of existing corporate customers and accounts
- Work with Business Development Managers and Execs to fulfil new business requests
- Learn new systems and products required to fulfil the role
- Meet all customer travel requirements, offering intricate details such as seat allocation, air miles, meal request, as standard.
- Follow best practice processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Respond to clients in timely and professional manner at all times
- Meet all SLA’s and take full ownership of account
- Relationship management and rapport building are key.
- Offer first class customer service at all times
- Assist when necessary with other B2B business streams
- Promote and support the STA Travel company values & behaviours and promote the company culture.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies:
- Clearly understands & achieves own & Company goals and objectives.
- Actively uses all opportunities to gain contacts and build customer base.
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Work co-operatively within own team and rapport-building skills needed when dealing with third party suppliers.
- Clearly demonstrates attention to detail
- Able to influence and develop a working relationship using appropriate interpersonal behaviours.
- Express keen negotiating skills.
- Able to maintain a desire to excel and succeed
- Able to maintain motivation when working alone and within a team.
- Ability to plan current and future workloads, well organised, methodical & efficient, time management & patience are also a must
- To have a broad understanding of B2B performance targets and objectives.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
In addition, you can look forward to some of the great benefits like:
- Annual Travel Allowance – money to put towards a holiday of your own
- Travel and non-travel related discounts
- We positively promote global career opportunities so as you develop your career with us you could find yourself working in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or wherever the opportunity takes you! We also support your development with management and leadership training programmes
- Sabbaticals and Long service awards
- The opportunity to take advantage of “Flex” your intranet for exclusive STA
Interested? Then do not hesitate and apply now.