Travel Specialist - North America
Travel Specialist - North America (Tunbridge Wells)
This independent Tour Operator is looking for an experienced North American travel expert to join their sales team in Tunbridge Wells You will be responsible for creating tailor made holidays to North America, dealing with Travel Agents and direct clients
Travel Specialist - North America - responsibilities
- Booking tailor made holidays to North America
- Responding to reservations from travel agents and direct clients.
- Dealing with any customer queries before and after travel.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Travel Specialist - North America - skills.
- Tailormade sales knowledge gained within a travel company
- 1st hand knowledge of North America
- Excellent sales techniques and proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Previous experience in the travel industry
- Galileo or Amadeus trained
Hours: Mon- Fri, 9-5:30, open Saturdays in peak season, 9-4:30pm
This role offers an excellent salary depending on experience plus and annual bonus scheme.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk